The easiest and quickest way to cook Miso soup. Cooked in less than 10 minutes.
|Prep time||2 mins|
|Cooking time||5 mins|
Ingredients (for 2 bowls)
|Dashi Stock||1 tsp|
|Miso paste||2 tbsp|
This is the most basic and quick cooking method. You can add chopped green onion, shredded onion, tofu and shiitake as you like.
Some Miso pastes already have dashi added. If the package says “だし入り“, there is no need to add Dashi stock.
Store in the refrigerator after opening.
- Soak wakame in water for 5 minutes.
- Add Dashi stock and wakame to boiling water.
- After 2-3 minutes of boiling, add the miso paste.
- Stir miso paste while adding water.
- Turn off the heat immediately after adding the Miso.
(Miso should not be heated for a long time)